Happy Birthday Brad!! I appreciate your dry and goofy sense of humor, your storytelling abilities and your relaxed personality. I think we had a pretty fun day- saw Iron Man, walked along Lake Michigan and enjoyed a nice dinner to finish off the holiday/birthday weekend.
You're a nut! Happy 28th...to you and the Dalai Lama!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Buon Compleanno!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
This is nice and all, but my birthday was on July 0th this year. I'm pretty sure I told you that at least five times.
-Brad
The 0th of July?
Dork: Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times.
Love you
xoxo
Hahaha - love the last photo:) You sure got yourself a looker, leanne! Sounded like a great day - love that restaurant!
how did i miss this post? It must have been that last picture...geesh Brad...did you get to hear Niko's message?
Yup, as Alyssa put it...he's a looker. That last picture just cracks me up. We were testing out Michelle's Mac. YES!! Brad and I both heard Niko's message on Sunday! Soooo cute!
Let Brad know that I love the new -do. Must go through quite a bit of hairspray to keep that up :)
Love the lil' Brad photo! How is it that his hair hasn't changed in 28 years? Hope you guys had a happy day.
Post a Comment