Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An Idea

I haven't set up an Etsy account yet but it is on my list of summer goals. I am interested in architecture. I also love fine art photography** and would like to dabble in it again as a hobby. I've been thinking about making pinback buttons using abstract architectural details.

Would this be something you could possibly see yourself adding to a jacket, sweatshirt, backpack, fun bag...etc?

{Marina City, Chicago} Also seen here:

**I highly recommend Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts in Tennessee. I took a fine art photography course back in 2000 and made that hand-toned fine art collage at "summer camp."

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Definitely - love it:) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Leanne said...

Thanks for your support, Alyssa.

Mrs.French said...

Oh yes! you are a true talent leanne!

Ann Marie said...

Very nice work. I think we should all explore our interests and passions as much as we can...if only for ourselves. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind words. I'm glad LittleByrd led you to me. She is one of my favorites. :)

Jaimee McClellan said...

I'd love to see what you come up with! Those pins sound great!

please sir said...

Excited to see your etsy store! Sounds like a great idea.

ThePeachTree said...

I hope you make it onto Etsy soon! You'll have to give me a shout when you do :) I'd love to see what you come up with!