Julie, one of my college roommates, had her second child in June. Little Jonathan joins his big sister Jillian. We roomed together our first two years of college. Julie went on to be a Resident Assistant and I spent many long hours in the architecture studio. She now lives in small-town America (population around 1600). I live in a large metropolitan area. We're like apples and oranges! I think it's wonderful that in spite of our different paths in life, we still keep in touch.
In honor of Jonathan's birth, I asked my architect/artist friend to design a print for Julie and Jason. Vana is so talented- Le Papier Studio. {Thanks Vana} Check out her Etsy shop!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A print for Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Leanne I am blushing from ear to ear:) Gee thanks!
Hey, you do good work my friend!
BEAUTIFUL VANA!!! I'll be calling you whenever I get pregnant again :)
What a sweet and thoughtful gift! I love what Vana creates.
They turned out beautifully:)
Post a Comment