Brad and I watched this program on Sunday evening.
"Statistics show that half of all marriages end in divorce. However, scientists think they have found the secret of longlasting love....Millie and Sid have been happily married for 70 years and the scientists believe their test results explain why...."70 years people!!
{comic drawn by Brad}

5 comments:
Thanks for your comment on my blog - always nice to meet a new blogger. Yes, I apologize for the frustration. I try to keep it to myself, but sometimes it just comes out on the blog! Feeling better today, although the "job close the ones you love" is a continues issue. Thanks again for your kind words!
Oh, and this secret sounds very interesting.
Hahahahaha....nice drawing, brad! That made me laugh:)
Brad's illustrations totally highlight this post...
I'll try to post more Brad comics in future entries...
I'm a fairly new blogger so I appreciate hearing from new readers. Thank you for dropping by, Please Sir. Hey, everyone needs to vent from time to time...
Post a Comment