Act I, Scene I {Photos compliments of Vince}
I love these! Very creative and goofy as well..
I love these, too! It was sooo hot that weekend up in Michigan. Good times...
That's right ladies. Gather 'round, we are awesome, we are rockstars.-Brad
Classic. You should frame this series and hang it on your wall!
I just might do that- good idea!
Such class, those guys;) Nice shots.
Oh - I love the idea of framing these! Definitely do that - they are wonderful!
These make me laugh...funny, funny boys!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love these! Very creative and goofy as well..
I love these, too! It was sooo hot that weekend up in Michigan. Good times...
That's right ladies. Gather 'round, we are awesome, we are rockstars.
-Brad
Classic. You should frame this series and hang it on your wall!
I just might do that- good idea!
Such class, those guys;) Nice shots.
Oh - I love the idea of framing these! Definitely do that - they are wonderful!
These make me laugh...funny, funny boys!
Post a Comment