When Life Throws You A Curve Ball...
I have been reading Matt Logelin's blog for a few weeks now. I don't quite remember where I first heard about his little family. His writing isn't censored. I don't care. He's speaking his mind, raising a beautiful little girl and just trying to document their lives.
He takes a lot of pictures, too.
I suggest going to the "if you haven’t been here before" link.
{picture by gina lee photography} Click on the photograph for a better view.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
27 hours
Labels:
Blogs I read
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Leanne,
thanks for the link to this blog. I am hooked...I remember you mentioning something. Sad!
I've never been more touched by anything...this is unreal. Thanks for sharing. Do you mind if I post it on my blog?
heading over there now...thanks for the link!
ok, just checked it out. I now have another addiction, thanks for sharing (the story behind it makes my heart hurt, and my eyes tear up).
I think their story is so sad yet so beautiful and loving. That little girl is soooo loved.
Lindsey, feel free to share the link. I don't mind...
That's so sad about his wife! Here I was thinking I'd be seeing some cute kids is all. By the way Madeline is adorable. I could not imagine the strength it takes to not only handle the loss of your soul mate but also raise a child at the same time! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, I'm off to go check it out!
That is really sad, yet beautifully written. What a story.
Post a Comment