This post is especially for you, Holt, though others might find it humorous as well. I thought she could use a quirky laugh. It's been a crazy last few days. Her Uncle Bob was killed suddenly over the weekend in a car accident. I'm sorry for your loss.
An exhibition at the natural history museum in Basel, Switzerland, imagines what may lie beneath the skins of cartoon characters.
{Thanks for the story link, Brad}
P.S.- I hope this post doesn't seem insensitive or anything. Holt (and her husband Tony) have a marvelous sense of humor. That's a big part of the reason that we get along so well. I just thought she could use a good laugh this week...
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
An exhibition...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That exhibit must be so awesome! I'd love to see it!
Oh, and I put the comic in the mail today...I'll keep you posted :)
Leanne you are a peach. I loved this post and your comment on my latest entry was so silly it almost made me piddle my pants! Just what I needed. Thank you.
You're welcome, Holt. I think we all could use a silly laugh and pick-me-up from time to time...
Great exhibit - hahaha. Wish it was going on when we were there!!! Sorry to hear about Holt's loss...sad stuff.
Post a Comment