I am seeing the ladies on Saturday at Lola B's One Year Anniversary Trunk Show. Alyssa mentioned it already on her blog.
If you're a prayerful person, perhaps you could say a little blessing for Vana for safe travels back to the U.S. Her husband, Aaron, {and also our college buddy} updated his Facebook account today with crummy news. Vana and the little guy are hanging out in Milan until Thursday. Their flight was delayed and they missed their connecting flight today! They were stuck at the airport for hours. blah! They are supposed to get her a hotel and food vouchers. Fingers crossed. {Thank you Aaron for the update}
On that note, lets have a little laugh... shall we. Awkward laughter for frustrating air travel. I love English comedies, colorful language and all.
{clip found via Nothing But Bonfires}
*Vana, I'm thinking of you and Niko!!*
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Ladies for tea
Labels:
Blogs I read,
friends,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HAHAHAHA - that clip made my day! Brit humor is the best;)
I am praying for Vana and Niko - hoping they get their flight without a problem. What a bummer.
Too funny!
And I'm sure, under other circumstances, being stuck in Milan wouldn't be too shabby! Best wishes for Vana's safe arrival home.
Have fun with "the girls" this weekend and check to see if Alyssa is wearing some new MC:Finery "bling" :) She just made my closing shop a little sweeter!
I guess I should have been more specific... she's not exactly stuck IN MILAN. She was stuck at the Milan Airport with little Niko...which is about 13+ km outside the city. {Thank you Aaron for clarifying this on the phone last night}.
The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend- unlike the weekend of our Earth Festival. I'm excited for some girlfriend time! And I'll see if she's wearing any of your pieces. :)
Leanne-
Aaron told you me mentioned this on your blog. Thanks dear! What a sweet friend you are! We are back and glad to be home...so much to tell you!
See you this Saturday...
Post a Comment