Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer's end


I didn't take too many pictures over Labor Day and summer's end...

-Made homemade pop tarts with Brad
-Played board games with Brad's brother and his wife
-Had a campfire and roasted s'mores with hubby's extended family
-Met-up with some college friends and their cute little girls
-Played more board games
-Attended a 50th wedding anniversary party with a Dixieland theme
-Relaxed on Vana's porch- Starbucks and girly conversation
-Received some beautiful {birthday} notecards from my friend.
{Thank you, Vana. I love the packaging, too. They are perfect!!}
-Had a little "me" time in the car and listened to Over the Rhine
-Took my kiddos to their first day of school this morning...



****
I'm welcoming FALL with open arms!


INJUN SUMMER by John T. McCutcheon
Chicago Tribune, September 30, 1907

10 comments:

Vana said...

you're welcomed friend! I enjoyed our chat yesterday...it was nice and quite....

please sir said...

Oh wow sounds like a wonderful weekend!

Mrs.French said...

sounds like the perfect holiday weekend! look at those cards! Gorgeous! Oh and speaking of "gorgeous"...look at the 2 of you!

Anonymous said...

wow! It sounds like you were super busy this weekend :)

Leanne said...

Thanks gals!

Vana, I have two thank-you notes to write but those notecards are just too lovely to use- ha!

ThePeachTree said...

I love that 1st shot :) And those note cards are gorgeous! Isn't it cool to actually lay out all of the things you've done lately??

Leanne said...

I wish I could take credit but I did not take that sunflower picture. I found that image on the Internet. And yes, it is neat to actually lay out your recent happenings!

Anonymous said...

Boardgames! What? Boardgames are for nutjobs.

Thanks for playing, you even won a few.

-Brad

littlebyrd said...

What a lovely weekend! The smores and board games are right up my alley - fun!

Alyssa said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Glad you were able to get in some girly time with Vana:) Gorgeous stationary!!