Thursday, October 9, 2008

Artists at work


Versailles earrings from The Peach Tree. I picked up three pieces recently from her shop: two birthday gifts and a treat for myself!

Personal gift #2 came from Jaimee's shop. Modern Classics: Finery is having a {closing} sale. Jaimee is one of my blog buddies.

****
Brad's new board game prototype retheme of Micropul {designed by: Jean-Francois Lassonde}* in our art studio.. ie, OLD vintage drafting table in our front sun room.. and M.U.S.C.L.E. Men! Brad and I have chatted more about our Etsy shop idea. Quit talking right, lets go already...

*Nerd points!!

3 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

I can't tell you how much I love seeing your pictures of my earrings in their new home!!

And yea, get going already!! Though I do know how much thought needs to go into starting a shop :)

Anonymous said...

Love the earrings!

Alyssa said...

fun, fun, fun! Love the tablescape;)