Monday, October 13, 2008

She + Him ~in two parts

Weekend Part I~ Happy Birthday feral!

Brad and I went to architecture school with Jon. His college nickname is/was feral. Perhaps it was that West Virgina air from his youth. Or maybe it is his wild Jenga skills. {Nope, still going with the Wolverine sideburns}. Fun times were had: gaming, pizza eating, beer drinking, YouTube video watching (thanks Brad) and friendly conversing.
{Jon, Lindsey and little Alivia}

****
Weekend Part II
Brad asked me to play this new board game with him... twice.

I asked him to go letterboxing with me. Our adventure was sandwiched between gaming. Ah, true love!

MY adventure pick included lunch (that's for you, Holt), a free art exhibition, a walk along Lake Michigan and around the lighthouse grounds. We attempted to find the letterbox- no luck. blah! It was a beautiful fall day in Evanston so I won't complain too much. {An earlier She + Him post}

6 comments:

holt said...

AHH! You and I had that exact same day last year! PIta Inn, the Lighthouse, all the way down to the phantom letterbox! Swap the art exhibit for a Bahai Temple and you have Leanne and Holt's Day of Fun.

Leanne said...

Mirror Match {says Brad}

Hahaha! I remember our outing, Holt. While we were on our adventure, Brad and Tony were playing a board game. This was supposedly a "new" letterbox but we still couldn't find the thing- blah!

Miss you guys.

Vana said...

What a great day you two had! Letterboxing and board games...what else do you want from life?

Racquel said...

Beautiful day...

Alyssa said...

What a great weekend! So glad we got to see you on Saturday:) Your Sunday adventures are awesome...keep it up.

Leanne said...

It was nice to see you on Saturday, too.

You'll have to join us on an adventure, Alyssa {and Pete}!