Friday, November 21, 2008

Crockpot 365

I'm pretty sure this has made the rounds on the Blogosphere but if not, go here. I think I'm going to test out the crockpot pasta fagioli recipe tomorrow. It is supposed to be chilly in Chicago this weekend. Brad and I are both working on some **ART PROJECTS** and I'm also trying to get over this cold/sinus thing.
**More on this to come... hint hint.

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hope it goes well!!! I've broken out the crockpot a few times already - can't resist!

Alisa said...

I actually made the pasta fagioli for a church thing a couple of weeks ago...it's really good. I've been using my crockpot a lot lately and we've been eating tons of soup. I can't help it, it gets cold and all I want is soup (luckily my family is pretty ok with it.) We're excited to see you guys soon!

Jaimee McClellan said...

I just love Crockpots...they work their magic all day and you barely lift a finger. My kind of meal :)

Mrs.French said...

this kills me...I bookmarked it, thank you. xo

littlebyrd said...

Looking forward to seeing your art projects! Hope your pasta turns out well. It sure sounds good.

Anonymous said...

yeah, we pulled out our crockpot over the weekend, but made chili. Thanks for the website link - I haven't heard of it before now. Can't wait to see your projects!!! And i hope that sinus thing is improving!

Racquel said...

My friend is the queen of crockpot cooking and loves "Crockpot 365" blog.

dee said...

I love art projects. And crockpots, though I really don't know how to use them. I just like how they look and the smells that come out of them when my mom or husband is cooking with one.