Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good luck, good luck, good luck!

Nope... NOT another political email. :)

Happy National Novel Writing Month!

My friend Tony is participating.

"National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30."
****
Repurposed Book from Alyssa's Etsy shop.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

If only I was a novel writer;) haha. Thanks for displaying my book!

Leanne said...

You're welcome! Tony said the writing comes to about 6 pages/day. ugh. What an overachiever! :)

holt said...

He is totally rocking that novel upstairs right now. Alice and I are kicking back and watching 30 Rock while he works. I'm thinking of making him some cookies as a reward for his dedication...or maybe just making cookies.

Anonymous said...

He's not writing a novel, he's chatting with me on Facebook. We were discussing the history of fart jokes. There's a great primer on wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatulence_humour

~Bred

holt said...

Damnit Tony! Back to work.

Leanne said...

Hahaha... busted!

Miss you guys.
xoxo