Ever since I saw this lighthouse post on Oh Happy Day, I've been daydreaming about California. I know it is a big state so I've narrowed down my musings to the Pigeon Point Lighthouse Hostel. The rates start at $25/ night (for a shared dorm room). Sign me up!
"Fifty miles south of San Francisco, you can relax in a hot tub with panoramic views of the Pacific, and then fall asleep gazing up at one of the tallest lighthouses in America."****
But... California will have to wait as I will be spending Thanksgiving in the good 'ol Midwest. Have a delightful holiday and safe travels.
If you need a break from family togetherness (sometimes the people we love can drive us a tad crazy), consider taking a walk outdoors. A little exercise might blend well with all that home cooked food. I think I might search for a letterbox hike. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:
Never heard of Letterboxing...sounds fun!
I'm just recovering from Turkey Day, winding down with some of my Daily Blog Reads...Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving too! :)
Post a Comment