Jaimee tagged me. {I think this is my first tag} Brad taught a watercolor class this morning. I went to the doctor's office: Double ear infection and a border-line sinus infection. Sweet. Onward...
1) Brad proposed to me on an airport runway. A "hobby airport." He lived at home during college. His parents' {small} subdivision is called The Landings. It was a Friday night. In October. He made me dinner... mac + cheese with hot dog wheels. Served with red wine. After his {lame-o} dinner, we took a walk out to the airport. I was totally surprised! He picked my engagement ring out all by himself. It is an antique. I wear it as my wedding ring.
2) My favorite {homemade} cookies are Snickerdoodles. Simple. They go great with hot tea.
3) I know this isn't really sexy... but I often stuff my PJ bottoms into my socks when I sleep. I hate the exposed skin gap while I'm sleeping. I'm such a weirdo {sorry Brad}.
4) My fingernails are always short. And I rarely put on nail polish. I played the violin from 3rd grade to 10th. In 4th grade, my private violin teacher was Mr. Daniels. Before we started each and EVERY lesson, he always checked the length of my finger nails. I guess I still mentally play the violin!
5) I've lived in Chicagoland my ENTIRE LIFE and I have never been to the top of the Sears Tower! I guess I don't really think about it unless someone comes to town and I'm thinking about things to do. I've been up to the John Hancock Building several times but never the Sears. And I call myself an architecture major- ha!
6) I can't snap my fingers.
7) I can't drive a stick shift vehicle. On the topic of driving... I hate it. I love road trips, though. {different mindset I guess}.
blah blah blah. There you have it.
I'm tagging: My {former neighbor} buddy Holt, Amy over at The Peach Tree and Brad {I'm changing the rules. Three tags. My brain is tired}
Saturday, February 28, 2009
7 Random Things
Labels:
Blogs I read,
tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
nice getting to know you a bit more.
I didn't know most of those things! Not a finger-snapper eh? Good to know.
I am thinking your new nickname should be "snickerdoodle".
I will get to work on my list. Thanks for the tag.
I hate the space between the pj bottoms and socks too!!! But instead of stuffing my pants into my socks...I eliminated the socks altogether :-)
Hey! This was great. I always have short nails too. I can snap but I can't whistle. So are you going to go the Sears Tower someday?
Hmmm. Perhaps I should go up to the Sears Tower. I should, really. Though the view of Lake Shore Drive, the lake and the city itself is quite the view from atop the John Hancock Building. :)
Thanks for playing along :)
I grew up in a small town called Landing...my parents house has a view of the NYC skyline. Being that close to the city, I'd (shhhh) cut school and go shopping with my girlfriends.
My relatives from Germany just came for a visit last week and asked tons of sightseeing questions and I couldn't answer a single one! By the end of their trip, they visited more sites than I knew existed. So, the next time I'm in Chicago, promise we'll both go see the Sears Tower :)
Post a Comment