Friday, February 20, 2009

Business Time

I was going to write something about professional development, the economy, networking and blah blah blah but "Business Time" makes me think of Flight of the Conchords! Besides, the other topic is discouraging.



Moving on... I ordered some calling cards yesterday on Etsy. I found Avie Designs via Oh Happy Day. I am attending this... wait for it... Chicago Neighborhood Stabilization Program Developer Informational Meeting next Thursday. Whoa.
... chipping away at my list. {Wish me luck!}

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Good luck!", says all the single ladies.

Leanne said...

Uh, thanks ladies... and Brad.
{You are so odd.}

Vana said...

good luck!

Jaimee McClellan said...

Flight of the Concords is hilarious...although, I've seriously had nightmares of that man's enormously frightening mouth!

Oh, and GOOD LUCK :)

holt said...

Oh Leanne,
I love your blog so much. You get the funny bits and the informative posts with a smackling of ascetically pleasing lovelies.

I just read something so incredibly stupid and horrible on another blog that I almost lost my mind. I had to click on Kindred Design immediately to cleanse my pallet and lower my blood pressure.

Your blog is like chamomile tea, a trip to the library, and a warm cookie.

Leanne said...

Holt, your comment totally made my day.

Thanks.

holt said...

oops, I intended to say "palate" not "pallet".

You do not cleanse my straw mattress.

As far as I know

And you are very welcome