Friday, February 6, 2009

Little details...

One of my 2009 goals was to accomplish at least one creative project a week. I made some Valentine's Day cards, for the kiddos of some dear friends, this week. Sorry if I ruin the surprise... but I figure little Niko doesn't read my blog {Hi Vana}. I found the darling flower note cards at Marshalls.
I adore arty, whimsical stickers. These little details came from Target but the Paper Source has a lovely collection as well.

I assembled the cards in our art studio {aka, front sun room}. Brad and I met in architecture school and have acquired A LOT of art supplies over the years. Hmmm, not that I'm complaining. It is a wonderful blessing to be surrounded by such an artistic guy and not to mention our creative friends.
****
Yesterday, I posted a little entry about my love of Thursdays. The reason being: 30 Rock. LOVE that show! The short clip wouldn't play today. Oh well. Brad and I laugh so hard in those 30 minutes. Good therapy, ha! Have an enjoyable weekend...

6 comments:

littlebyrd said...

I haven't watched the show but I have a feeling my husband and I would love it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! P.S. Hat giveaway at my blog - get over there!

Leanne said...

I just read your post... sweet!

Vana said...

oh Leanne...how sweet of your to think about my little guy. He will be just thrilled to get this piece of mail. You know how much he loves it when he gets mail? A LOT!

Leanne said...

I don't have kiddos yet but I do enjoy the company of little ones. Niko is one special guy in my book! Even if Brad seems to be the favorite...
:)

Vana said...

Niko loved his valentine card, Leanne! Thank you! How very thoughtful of you, friend!

Alyssa said...

I am in love with 30 Rock - I can't get enough:)