Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What are you doing?

Good morning... drinking hot tea in robot mug, with cinnamon sugar toast... listening to the music of Andrew Bird.*

{{116 characters}} I don't get the point of Twitter and Facebook status updates. The little things between blog posts and emails?! My life is just not that interesting. But more importantly, I don't exhibit the natural talent for great one liners. Maggie is funny. Kate is amusing and a wonderful photographer- bonus! Brad is a natural talent. Me... not so much.
*listen here.

7 comments:

littlebyrd said...

Me? Not so much either. I love reading a good one liner though.

littlebyrd said...

Hello Leanne!
I will keep my eyes peeled for a box with compartments. I have had a few and they sold pretty quickly on etsy. One you would have just loved. It was Japanese silk and had probably a dozen boxes inside - very beautiful. How many compartments ideally?

Leanne said...

Hi Rebekah, thanks for offering your vintage eye for a shopping request.

I love reading a good one liner, too. :)

Leanne said...

Last night I heard about this book, "The Twitter Survival Guide." Brad and I were watching a local Chicago show {PBS = nerd love!?!} and the co-authors were on the show. Ha!

http://www.twitip.com/twitter-survival-guide/

Alyssa said...

I don't quite know what Twitter is yet - I probably should, but I must limit my involvement in the web world. Facebook was pushing it! haha

Kasey said...

me too, i will keep my eyes open as well. don't have one in shop at the moment.
chances are though, if i find one, i might want to keep it:)
xxoo

please sir said...

Morning! Drinking hot chai tea in my colorful mug!