Maggie's post, over at Mighty Girl, made me snicker this week. I love her blog. GOING TO MY HAPPY PLACE (Her version of Zan's list entitled “Things I sometimes imagine against my will.”)
Perhaps I should have added this to my 7 Random Things list. Brad and I have only had 1 vehicle the entire time we've been married- almost 6 years now. We partly chose our neighborhood in the city because of its access to several lines of public transit {nerd points all around!}. I can't read on the train because I get motion sickness. So I daydream and make up little stories about my train companions. My inner-sociologist jumps into creative writing mode and makes up these elaborate tales... about complete strangers. Like who would be the person that would take charge if a crazy person came into our car? Or sometimes I try to guess what stops people get off it... and what they might do for a living. Art student? Journalist? Lawyer-type-that-works-crazy-long-hours? Architect (are those plans he's reading... what sort of project)?
Soooo, do you have any weirdo things you are willing to confess?! ;)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Confession
Labels:
Blogs I read,
Chicago,
tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am sure there is something but of course, when asked my mind goes blank :)
I like yours - it sounds like fun.
hahaha - I enjoyed that post;) I just caught up on your past week or so! I feel like I've been gone forever. Anyways, something I do....hmmmm. I know - when I walk with music, I imagine I am in a movie.
Hmmm...for some reason i can't think of anything right now. I might have to come back when something pops in my mind...
Post a Comment