
"The Visitor" was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It truly makes you do a self assessment on your views of immigration {post 9/11} without being "political a film." Small budget film. Great music. Very good cast. In fact, Richard Jenkins was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Movie recommendation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
this one is on my list of movies to watch. Did you ever see Rachel's getting married? I liked it.
No, I haven't seen "Rachel Getting Married" yet. It is on MY list. :)
On the topic of movies, Brad and I saw "Slumdog Millionaire" last weekend. I liked it but I didn't love it. I think I built the film up too much in my mind.
Thanks for sharing!
may god bless you !
i saw it! I loved it>
Post a Comment