Monday, April 6, 2009

A jaunt

It snowed in Chicago yesterday. I don't know if Spring is ever coming. And I woke up with a crappy headache this morning. But I'm pushing this all aside because I'm going on a little road trip on Wednesday!! {... thinking happy thoughts...} I have the day off and I'm excited. I need some air and girly conversation!!

Julie and I were "assigned" roommates our freshman year of college {soooo long ago}. Alyssa lived down the hall. We worked out the details this afternoon... I'm taking the train to Alyssa's. And we're driving to small-town Illinois to see our friend- who is now the mother of two darling little ones. Wow, time sure goes by fast, eh?! {We haven't seen each other for awhile so the collage is a patchwork of sorts.}

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

Oh - that sounds fun! I hope you have a great time. Until then - I am hope you get to feeling better soon. I can't believe you have snow.