It was a glorious weekend in Chicago. The weather was insanely perfect.
I sorta pinched myself thinking... has spring actually arrived? Or will we get a crazy snow tease- as was the case just a few short weeks ago. Our good buddy Michelle dropped by and it was just too nice to stay indoors. So we caught up over cheap, Mediterranean food and relaxed beside Lake Michigan. Brad and I took her to one of our favorite haunts. I love that little lighthouse beach. We drove along historic Sheridan Road and walked around the grounds of the Baha'i House of Worship. Afterwards, we grabbed some coffee and relaxed on the old steps of the Music Institute of Chicago.
****
On Sunday, we babysat Vana's little boy for the better part of the day. As she went downtown with her family, we took the little bugger on a few adventures. We hauled our recycling to a local facility and then explored the nature center. We had dinner together, played with my old Playmobil toys, took a walk around the neighborhood and finished the evening with some ice cream. We were ALL quite tired- ha! It was a full weekend...
Monday, May 4, 2009
For Good Time --->
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Look at all that sunshine! It is raining buckets here - buckets!!
I have my old toys too that Oliver and I will play with from time to time. It looks like you had a wonderful weekend.
Way to enjoy the beautiful weather
You guys had a busy, lively weekend! Nice shots! Especially that one ;)
hey friend! Thanks so much for watching our little boy. We got to enjoy ourselves for once with adults only.:)
Post a Comment