
Playing with buddies
My chalk and artistic abilities were greatly tested over the weekend. While daddy played a nerdy boardgame with Brad, Owen and I drew some cool chalk drawings. Such classics include: zombies, skeletons, ghosts and monsters. Ella enjoyed the outdoors, too. {Sorry Alisa. I need a good picture of baby Liam}. Man, we're sure going to miss the Peterson's. But we wish them well in Arizona. We'll have more adventures... in the dessert... to look forward to!
Picnic dinner
Little Lenora's baptism
Mom and Dad {Brad's cousin} are moving from South Carolina to Washington state. The baptism was in Illinois surrounded by family. Someone special was missing though... her Grandpa Art. He passed away about 3 weeks before Lenora's birth.
I had an email in my Inbox announcing the birth of baby Jude. Brad and I went to architecture school with his father. He's healthy and mighty cute.
I called my brother this afternoon to wish him a Happy 40th Birthday. Wow, it's difficult for me to picture Dave at forty. I still see the crazy brother that would SCARE me and my little friends at sleepovers. He's now a father to three sweet and adventurous boys. Dave is also an organic farmer.
Monday, May 25, 2009
New Beginnings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you guys will be having to makes trips West, huh?! I love the chalk drawings - lol!
You don't have to twist my arm to visit AZ in the winter... when Chicago is -10 degrees! I have a {bachelor} Uncle in Phoenix, too. Brad and I would LOVE to see the Grand Canyon...
Post a Comment