Thursday, May 28, 2009

Noble Beast

I just picked up Andrew Bird's new album, "Noble Beast" for our road trip next weekend. I love listening to new music while traveling. He's a Chicago musician. According to Wikipedia- 'He is musically proficient at the violin, whistling, guitar, mandolin, and glockenspiel.'

I'm loving this song right now...

What's on your road trip playlist this summer??

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

Hey! I will have to check this out ~ I have heard his name before...somewhere. I think I remember liking it. Oh - your road trip!!! Have fun!!! I just posted about my BF from LA coming to Portland next weekend and we are road tripping it to an antiques show in Washington. My husband and I keep talking about wanting to drive to San Fran this Fall too. Hope that happens.
On Leggings: I get mine at Target, I LOVE them and I am totally short. I usually wear them instead of tight because they are so much more comfortable. They are cheap so if you don't like them no worries. They are also nice to just throw on and wear around the house. Have a great weekend!!