If you're a prayerful person, could you say a little prayer for my friend Jos? {my nickname for her} We go wwaayy back... all the way to first grade. She's suffering some pregnancy complications right now. I can't begin to express what she's feeling.
I'm so sorry.
"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms..."
~Deuteronomy 33:27, KJV
{ Beautiful photograph from my friend Steve's recent 30 mile hiking trip in the Smoky Mountains. The landscape looks so peaceful... }
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Praying for comfort
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will keep her in my prayers Leanne! She must be feeling terrible!
I pray with proper rest and care that she will get through this with a healthy baby. I remember all too well the physical and emotional pain during the loss of our first pregnancy and the the only thing that got me through was holding closely to the Lord.
Thanks for the prayers...
Post a Comment