Next month at this time, we'll soon be en route on a long weekend getaway with some dear college buddies. I just finalized the details over the weekend via a family-friend connection. Soon we'll be relaxing at a little house, in the woods, beside Lake Michigan... 6 adults and one 4-year-old little boy. And exactly one year ago from this upcoming adventure, we were in Michigan. Where we also rented a house with some college buddies. Hmmm. I am starting to see a pattern...
Monday, May 4, 2009
rest and relaxation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A little house in the woods with friends sounds wonderful! I am thinking this is not a bad tradition to start :)
Can't wait!! I am counting down the days....
Sounds like a wonderful tradition! My kind of vacation!
My college roommate travels to Lake Michigan every year and always comes home with the most amazing photos.
This time next month, we ought to be sweltering in Dallas visiting my Grandmother. Horray for vacations - I can't wait! :)
Post a Comment