
{comic via toothpaste for dinner}
Brad and I got into an argument this evening. It was a silly argument that originated over a homemade board game {one of Brad's many artistic projects}. We were play testing yet another version. It's a pretty decent game, says the wife. I thought I was being "supportive" but I had "a look of indifference." I thought he was being "stubborn." We exchanged words. The game was left on the table. And we retreated to separate zones in the apartment. Annoyed. A little while later, the bears crawled out of their dens... and apologized. We finished the game. {I won!}
****
Brad and I met- and got married- in architecture school. We've had plenty of silly disagreements over the years- many of which stem from creative pursuits. You should see us at home when you're both working on art projects- ha! I kid, I kid. More often than not, I am very grateful that I live with such a creative soul.
****
And now I'm venting on this here blog, my message board.
{xoxo}
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
History of message boards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you and Brad arguing? Never...
Post a Comment