Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This is Just a Test

One of my projects from Sunday was to try out freezer paper stenciling. I used this tutorial. I gave life to a yellow t-shirt that had an annoying little stain. I found the sparrow image online and purchased the chocolate fabric paint at Michael's. The tutorial is remarkably fairly easy.

7 comments:

Racquel said...

Cute. Neat idea.

Vana said...

I love freezer paper!!! I am glad you are experimenting. What a cure idea! I want to do a different design in all my tshirts now. They look so plain~!~

Alyssa said...

love it! gotta check this out :)

joslyn said...

So cute!!!

Jaimee McClellan said...

Wow, looks great! I've got lots of annoying little stains...can I ship them over?! :)

holt said...

Eek! I am going to do this to all of Alice's stained shirts!

Thanks for the great idea. Your bird looks fantastic.

Teresa said...

I"m behind on emails and your blog! Three posts in one day!!

I plan to check this out later on. We have tons of little stains!

Thanks for sharing.
T