{Door Co., WI}
Happy birthday, mate. Thanks for writing your 20s with me...
xoxo
****
Brad + I stink at giving each other birthday gifts {proven fact}. We generally use the $ we would have spent on presents and go on some sort of adventure instead. This year, we bought concert tickets.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brad! LD and I aren't the best at the whole gift thing either. Sometimes I feel quilty but then remember it is just the way we are and it's ok. I hope you enjoy the concerts :)
Concert tixs are an awesome gift! We find that the experience is a better, more memorable gift than some material item anyway. Did Brad really turn 30 this year?!? Geez I beginning to feel old! :)
Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Brad! Hope you have a great time at the concert.
P.S. This is Holt writing in Tony's identity...though he also wishes you a happy bday.
so glad we could give you (brad) some coffee and a muffin to celebrate. hope you have tons of fun at that concert I wish I was going to :)
Post a Comment