I've been reading a lot about food and nutrition these last few months because of the whole wheat free topic. Not to mention our participation in a CSA share. My friend sent me an email with a few websites to check out {thanks, Joslyn}:
---This database will help you find brands free of certain ingredients.
---Search here for the shelf life of numerous products.
---What should I make with the chard in my farm box? Type it into this site, along with whatever else you have on hand at home, and locate a recipe. **I also like the website Epicurious. {Which as it turns out, Super Cook links to}. Happy eating!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
eats
Labels:
CSA,
tidbits,
wheat-free
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks for the links! I will bookmark these babies :) I love epicurious too - just made a delicious chocolate and zucchini cake! I counted - 16 hefty zukes as of last night - oh lord!!!
Post a Comment