Monday, September 14, 2009

Wedlock

I think "wedlock" is an odd word. :) Anyways, we attended my cousin's wedding this past weekend. {I don't know her too well. Family stuff can be complicated.} The ceremony and reception were held at beautiful Starved Rock State Park. The bride and groom seemed really happy.

Their first dance song has been in my head since Saturday night- ha!



Hope you had a nice weekend...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dress you chose to wear! You described it, but much cuter than I anticipated - good investment. Hope the wedding/recption went well! Love the photos :). -j

Poke Salad Annie said...

the ceromony looks so beautiful! a wedding beneath the trees seems so lovely to me. nice dress you wore too :)

Racquel said...

Oooh, pretty outdoor wedding.

Alyssa said...

Gorgeous! love that photo of you and brad (xmas photo???) I can't believe they danced to the Killers new song!! That is hilarious - what style dancing goes with this??

Leanne said...

{thanks}

I'm not a chic dancer, Alyssa! :) Remember when you & Paul gave us dance lessons for our wedding?! It was just a fun-ish, slow dance. I don't own anything by The Killers but I like this song.

littlebyrd said...

I really like the Killers! You and Brad look adorable :)

Jaimee McClellan said...

Looks like a beautiful ceremony with those towering trees!

holt said...

You two look smashing!