We *might* see Baby Gideon this weekend. I'll call B + R on Saturday... and I'll pass along congratulations. Miss you, too. The feeling is mutual. :) Hi from the Midwest. AZ is much too far away...
Yup, a lot of boys. Gideon is now our 5th nephew! {four on my side of the family} wow. The Georgia boys lloovvee Uncle Brad... I am second fiddle. ha!
3 comments:
That's such great news! I can't wait to hear the story from Racquel. Tell them all congrats from us.
We miss you guys (and fall in Illinois, it's still hot here!)
Congrats to you and Brad! Yet another aunt and uncle - so many boys in the family! Glad to hear R & B are doing great, too :)
We *might* see Baby Gideon this weekend. I'll call B + R on Saturday... and I'll pass along congratulations. Miss you, too. The feeling is mutual. :) Hi from the Midwest. AZ is much too far away...
Yup, a lot of boys. Gideon is now our 5th nephew! {four on my side of the family} wow. The Georgia boys lloovvee Uncle Brad... I am second fiddle. ha!
Post a Comment