Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"The notion that our lives are like the eternal cycle of the seasons does not deny the struggle or the joy, the loss or the gain, the darkness or the light, but encourages us to embrace it all- and to find in all of it opportunities for growth."
~Parker J. Palmer, Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation.

{Image}

****
Update on an earlier prayer request... Friday was my last day as a nanny (they moved). I spoke with the children this evening to see how they were adjusting to their new home and school. They both shared such sweet childlike stories. My life has a new routine. I am going after a remarkable job opportunity that was by coincidence posted the day I found out they were moving (serendipitous, no?). I have my feelers out to a few other connections as well... thinking happy thoughts...

3 comments:

Racquel said...

Praying for you. Hang in there!

Lindsey Lindstrom said...

You deserve a remarkable job my friend. Praying that God's direction for you would be revealed...you will shine no matter where you are.

Leanne said...

{thank you}