"It is difficult to trust that the pool of possibilities is bottomless, that one can keep diving in and finding more."{fine art photograph: Feels Like July}
~Parker J. Palmer, Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation.

Still life ~
.. winter sunlight
.. tulips from Trader Joe's
.. Fire-King glassware
.. temporary plush computer chair
(waiting on my order from Overstock.com)
.. job searching station
****
Brad and I had dinner with two college friends last night. We've both been anxious about stable employment. I know we aren't alone on this topic. It was so refreshing to talk about professional development; more specifically our dreams and aspirations with people similar to ourselves. We are blessed with some really creative and insightful friends.
****
I'm going to check out The Vintage Bazaar tomorrow. It's advertised to be a modern pop-up flea market ! Seems like a cool event to beat cabin fever :)


No comments:
Post a Comment