Bookends.
A wake this evening.
A baptism on Sunday.
Epiphany pageant tomorrow.
Hellooooo 2011. 
In the past I've made some lofty goals in January. This year, I'll try for these four ... with perhaps a few surprises in-between.
1. Take a vacation. One that doesn't stretch for one long weekend. Or sleeping on a friend's air mattress. It's been awhile. And we deserve it.
2. Go to more concerts. We both love music + live in the city. No kids yet. Make it happen.
3. Read more classic literature. I picked up a Charles Dickens novel at the library this week after being captivated by the BBC mini-series, "Bleak House." Oh.So.Good. Watch the trailer here.
4. Live with less. Declutter our apartment. Take inventory. Donate.
Number five was to find more meaningful employment... but I can check that one off the list. My consultant position recently developed into a staff position. Hooray!
Ready. Set. Go.
{mini goals clockboard}
Friday, January 7, 2011
Year Beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay! So happy for your Leanne! And I love your goals!! Although we do enjoy having you over even if that means sleeping in an air mattress!
xoxo
Thanks, Vana! You've been such a dear friend. xoxo
Brad & I enjoyed spending New Year's with all of you ... air mattress and all :) Nice way to begin 2011.
"We remain in settings or relationships that steadily kill off our spirits" ... Brad is working on number five. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.
Post a Comment