I am blessed with some wonderful artsy friends! I met both of these girls in college. Alyssa and Vana have both been a big source of encouragement to me over the years.
Vana is a mother to a beautiful little boy and works part-time from home as an architect. Earlier this year, she also established an Etsy site where she designs prints, invitations and stationery. Check out her site! 
Alyssa recently launched her own full-time business, Revamp Boutique. Her background is in interior design. Alyssa focuses on a process called "repurposing"- developing ways to reuse old furniture, flea market finds, junk, etc.

Monday, June 2, 2008
Artsy friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow, i feel tickled and honored to be mentioned in your blog. Thanks Leanne!
No problem and thank you for checking out my new blog, Vana!
Thanks, Leanne! I, too, feel honored:) I presume you don't mind me putting your blog link on my site??
You're welcome! Yes, you can put a link on your site...thanks! I'm hoping to have an Etsy account in place by the end of the month, fyi.
Post a Comment