Brad and I looked and looked for a functional yet creative CD storage unit. No luck. We picked up this old wooden mailbox system at our church rummage sale and painted it pumpkin orange. Brad covered the outside with rolled-out aluminum cans from our recycling bin. Tada!!
Music currently on our play list...
Top (L to R): Over The Rhine, Feist
Middle: Tapes 'n Tapes, American Analog Set
Bottom: Sufjan Stevens, Arcade Fire
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Repurposed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Brad just cracks me up! I love what you two did with the mail box unit. Pretty cool...and the color!
We had a pretty rough day on the other hand...more details later...
I am also loving the new art from Brad. Pretty cool!
Brad's a genius...and perhaps a wee bit OCD? In a Martha Stewart way of course.
The bookcase is so nice and shiny. Deadly sharp, but nice and shiny!
I just discovered your blog via Mrs. French. You have a wonderful mix of content here. I am in love with our cd storage solution and your photo chandelier. Very clever!
And I love Sufjan Stevens.
Very nice blog!
~barb
Thanks! We actually worked on this project last fall. I like the pumpkin orange color a lot.
Hey, I read your recent blog post- craziness! Glad to hear that Niko is alright.
Hi Barb, thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog! And I appreciate your thoughtful feedback- how sweet. Perhaps I'm saying this because I just so happen to live in Chicago but his "Illinois" album is quite good.
Hi Holt, I think Brad and I are both a wee bit OCD (with me being more than Brad). Ha! "In a Martha Stewart way of course." Love it!
Hang in there friend. I can't wait to see your new posts about the baby. Please let us know when she arrives!
Post a Comment