Brad made this salvaged art piece in a college painting course. He used oil paints and Elmer's Glue. Our apartment guests seem to like the piece and it's one of our personal favorites! Yeah for found art!
I got a summer haircut yesterday. If you're looking for some hair suggestions, you should consult this website. The writer focuses on the hair dilemmas of complete strangers. Hmmm.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Repurposed, #2
Labels:
Blogs I read,
DIY,
tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice work! I really liked the cd unit - very creative. I've always liked that art piece, too. We are on the same page:)
Thanks!
I love that wall piece! I think the picture doesn't show how cool it is! Nice work Blad!
Yes, perhaps I should post a larger picture of this wall hanging. I'll make sure Brad reads your compliments, too!
Post a Comment