To Lindsey: Happy Birthday, friend!
I hope you have an enjoyable weekend with Jon and little Alivia. I'm so glad the group got to spend time together up in Michigan earlier this month.
Here's to you! Happy Summer!
***
Celebrating the summer solstice
(photo and snippet from the Chicago Tribune)
"People meditate as they celebrate the summer solstice early in the morning at the Stonehenge monument, England, Saturday, June 21, 2008. Druids, pagans and partygoers crammed into the mystic stone circle to cheer, bang drums and shake tambourines in an effort to greet the sun on the longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere, the summer solstice."
Saturday, June 21, 2008
The summer solstice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday,Lindsey! Hope your day rocked:)
THANK YOU LEANNE! I had a great birthday...even though I worked all day :)
You're welcome, Lindsey!
Happy summer...see you soon!
Hugs to Alivia
xoxo
Post a Comment