Monday, June 9, 2008

A Wedding

"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine." -Thomas Jefferson

Brad and I went to Michigan to attend a wedding over the weekend. We rented a house with some college friends within walking distance to Lake Michigan. It was great catching up with everyone and it was a delight to meet baby Rin.





Congratulations Joah and Candace!

6 comments:

Vana said...

Candice looks gorgeous! thanks for sharing these pictures. It's nice to see the group again.

Vana said...

the house was nice too. Did you all enjoy yourselves? I added some pics from our trip.

Leanne said...

The wedding itself was very casual and it added to a very relaxing weekend! I think everyone had a really nice weekend! The only down side was that we were outside a lot and it was very muggy and we all came home with mosquito bites- bah!

Now I'll read your post about California...

Mrs.French said...

OH I am so jealous. Just like the Big Chill...Oh and the couple is stunning!

Leanne said...

Hi Mrs. French! Thank you for visiting my blog. Did you find me via Vana's site- Le Papier Studio?

Mrs.French said...

That's how I found you...and I'm glad I did!