Last Saturday I went downtown for a meeting. Afterwards, I walked through a corn maze. Why not?!! It was part of the Great Performers of Illinois Festival.
Chicago, you make me laugh sometimes...
***
On the subject of the Midwest, here's a picture of last Thursday's CSA delivery.
Need a recipe for beets? I'm a fan of the website epicurious. We made this over the weekend.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Corn maze, tall buildings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
A corn maze?? I am jealous:)
How the heck did they bring corn stalks in Chicago? Is this for real? How's your day going? I'm falling asleep in front of my computer...i'm at work today.
I'm not making it up, Vana. I don't really know how they went about setting up the maze but it was set-up on the rooftop terrace. It was a family activity. I looked a little dorky doing it- sans kids. Whatever.
I had a pretty good day...
i just found your blog through please sir. i love that you love CSAs. cute blog! :)
I'm a fairly new blogger so I appreciate hearing from new readers. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!
Hi Leanne,
thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You live in one of my favorite cities, and I love that your blog has so many Chicago posts. I will definitely be back to explore more:)
Post a Comment