Perhaps I'm still humming along to that concert, but this music video makes me laugh. {The flying toast is a funny touch}. Yeah for music and summer lounging...now pass the lemonade.
**
Thank you for the encouraging comments regarding my Etsy shop ideas. I like brainstorming with like-minded people. I'll keep you posted.
Here's to creative pursuits!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Flying Toast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
great video - new song for me!! I guess I got obsessed to Reminder:) Time to listen to her other stuff! Thanks.
You're welcome! "The Reminder" is a great album but her older stuff is just as good in my opinion. What has been on your playlist recently?
Hey Leanne, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments. And thanks for the link to the Feist video, new song for me too and I like it. Have you seen her Sesame Street video - so cute!
ps - love the Inland Steel Bldg (Chicago is one of my favorite places) - "Form Follows Function"
Robin, your comment made me laugh out loud! My friend Steve sent me a link to her Sesame Street video...this morning! I thought it was cute and a nice play on her song "1234." Thanks for stopping by. I love the Inland Steel Building- so much that I felt the need to post that little b/w picture. It's one of my favorite buildings in all of Chicago...
Yay Feist! thank you so much for the kind words regarding my 2-home dillema...such a nice gal you are!
Great song and video! Have a great weekend - good luck!
Post a Comment