July 4th always seems like the midsummer point to me! On Friday, we went down to Central Illinois for a family BBQ (Brad's side) and visited with friends. We spent Saturday relaxing with some college buddies.

Enjoy the rest of summer...
{Happy Birthday Brad}
Monday, July 7, 2008
Midsummer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
great shots...we had such a great time with you all! I can't wait to see how the Elzas' place turns out.
Thanks! It was nice to see you too. Niko is so cute. I agree, I'm excited to see how their house turns out as well.
We are so glad you all got to come over:) It was a great, summer day:) We're anxious to see how our place turns out too!
looks like a wonderful time...I am actually sad because it is already the 7/7...I feel as if summer should just be starting. Alas....
7/7 already takes us into the second week of July! This summer does seem to be moving right along. Nice pieces on your blog, Mrs. French!!
Time flies, doesn't it? It feels like summer is just getting started...it is always that way I guess. Looks like a wonderful weekend! Also, in answer to your question: No we don't live near Black Butte, my husbands parents do, so we are lucky to always have a place to stay there!
Post a Comment