Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"God is in the details," take 2

Last night, Brad and I bought two tickets for a summer tour of the Farnsworth House. My inner-nerd strongly suggested them for my upcoming birthday. Some people throw crazy parties...and others tour modernist domestic architecture and plan a picnic lunch!

7 comments:

please sir said...

Cool - sounds fun!

ThePeachTree said...

I'm totally #2 in the "some people" category :) Have fun!

Leanne said...

Thanks! I hope the weather is nice because I told my hubby that I'd like to take some pictures- possibly for our Christmas card. Ahhh- summer is going by so quickly...

Anonymous said...

That house was in a movie that I saw...oh maybe a year ago...maybe The Notebook?!? Very cool!

pve design said...

Sounds wonderful. I live in a mid-century modern home and love the light. First time here from vana and you certainly are a kindred spirited spot.
Enjoy all the details.

Alyssa said...

I'm jealous! I still want to go - perhaps another time??? Have fun, my friend!

Leanne said...

Hey Alyssa...join us!

pve design- thank you for finding my blog via Vana's site. Your home sounds lovely!