Thank you for the well wishes and nice comments.
Brad felt better Friday morning so we decided to go along with our trip. It seemed to be food poisoning. blah! We had an enjoyable weekend: great friends, beautiful weather, a 4-mile hike, campfires with church acquaintances, a trip to the ER (me!)* and plenty of play time with baby Rin. Oh, I love that little boy!
*I stepped on a rusty nail (no worries) but I did go to the ER for a tetanus shot.
Monday, October 20, 2008
I miss them already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh that picture of Rin...He is adorable! You seem to have done a lot in just a day and a half...Glad Brad feels better...and glad your trip to the ER wasn't major. Aaron is due for his 10 year tetanus shot:)
Glad you guys were able to go and that your foot is okay. Sounds like you had a good time.
Eek! Those darn elusive rusty nails :(
So glad you got out for the weekend. LIttle Rin looks like a lady killer!!
OH MY GOSH LEANNE!!! A RUSTY NAIL!!???
I'm so glad you are okay, brad is okay and you decided to go visit the mangeri's! I too miss that little Rin with all my heart. I can't wait to see them again sometime soon!!!
I'm glad you were able to get that shot! Scary stuff. That Rin is seriously the cutest -I want to bite those cheeks.
Glad you had a nice visit! We want updates:)
Coworker, "What did you do this weekend?"
Me, "I threw up at the train station, won second place at corn hole, then took Leanne to the hospital for a Tetnus shot!"
Coworker, "That sounds great, glad you had a good weekend."
(Brad)
Post a Comment