"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
~John F. Kennedy
"The First Thanksgiving"
Painting by Jean Leon Gerome Ferris (1863–1930).
****
I spent the last few days with my in-laws and my husband's extended family. Games were played. Pie was eaten. Leftovers are gone. Letterboxing was accomplished. Sealy, the Newfoundland, hiked along with us (cousin's dog). ~What a beautiful dog~ I went antique jewelry shopping with family friends (more on this to come...). Brad came home with laryngitis. Today was a lazy Sunday. And the first major snow of the season is arriving.
Is it really December tomorrow???
Sunday, November 30, 2008
A Thanksgiving Mélange
Labels:
family,
letterboxing,
tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I woke up to the beautiful sight of snow...i love the first snow, so fresh and new...and it makes everything looks so peaceful.
I am glad you got to relax over the weekend..,
sorry to hear that Brad is sick! yuck! Sounds like you had a great weekend - yeah! Can't wait to see the antique jewelery purchase :)
Nice picture of Sealy :)
Post a Comment