My friend emailed me about this program on the Oprah show today about organizing + decluttering your home. I just printed off a 20% off {entire purchase} coupon to The Container Store! The promotion ends in a week. You can also get a *FREE* 8" x 11" custom cover book from Snapfish. It is free for only 48 hours! I organized our art supplies in these colorful bins. I think I'll pick up a few more goodies. I love The Container Store! Happy organizing!
**** Indie movie post below...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
What a DEAL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow, you were serious about this, huh? Happy organizing!
I was a bit skeptical myself but then I checked out the links.
Coupons and free stuff??? NOW you're talking my language :)
I have those colorful bins in Alivia's bedroom! They hold her diapers, wipes and misc baby supplies :) I love them!
Ooo, thanks for the links...I'm feeling the need to shop. Yesterday was one of those "Headache Days"...18 hour long Headache Day at that. So after, a hard day, it's always nice to have a pick-me-up :) I'm heading over to the Container Store, Baby!!!
(Oh, and The Red House is a small Mother/Daughter shop in Philly...just opened in July:
http://spinladyspricht.blogspot.com/2008/09/alright-so-its-way-past-thursday.html)
This is really helpful, seeing as I need a ton of furniture and storage right now. Thanks!
You're welcome!!!
Oh yes, now I remember that post, Jaimee. I wish Philly was closer to Chicago. We could have a blogger meet-up!
Post a Comment