A Christmas Story is my family's Christmas movie.
My parents even own a leg lamp.
****
A few Christmas goodies...
1. Still Crooked CD by Crooked Still
2. A gift certificate to The City Inns of Chicago*
3. Printing by Hand... book
4. Modern fruit bowl from the MoMA Design Store
5. LancĂ´me Miracle Eau de Parfum Spray... purchased with some Christmas money
6. Gee's Bend: The Architecture of the Quilt book
*Since we've been married, my parents have given us a B&B gift certificate- to an inn in the Midwest- for Christmas.
Brad's most desired gifts were BOARD GAMES! The boy can't get enough.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
"I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Looks like you got some nice goodies for Christmas. Sorry the weather didn't cooperated with you all to go to WI, but I hope you had a nice Christmas anyway.
Great gifts Leanne! I can't wait to see what you do with the Printed by Hand book. I am still wanting to get started on some projects...but between Etsy and getting my WEbsite complete, i think that would have to wait. Can't wait to see you guys at New Years.
Wow! You brought in a haul! I'm sorry you weren't able to head up to WI, I know you were looking forward to it :(. Maybe you can convince the fam to do a Christmas in July thing when you'll surely have nice weather.
I like your tree. It seems so festive. We didn't decorate this year and neither did my parents, so we relished in the lighted palm trees instead - just not the same.
One of my favs too! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Great gifts! You lucky girl;) I finally watched The Christmas Story in its entirety this year!! I love it:)
Maybe it was meant to be that Christmas-in-Wisconsin was put on hold due to the weather. I pinched a nerve- or nerves- in my neck this past fall and it is still bothering me! A lot, actually.
Vana- Brad and I are both excited about that "Printing By Hand" book to be honest! See you tomorrow for New Years...
Joslyn- That Christmas tree is a fake. And it's about 5 ft tall. My mother brought it over- ha! We had a busy month.. fake it is!
Yup, it is a great holiday movie! Sooo many great quotable lines!
wonderful gifts!!
Merry (much belated) Christmas and Happy New Yaers to you! That movie is hilarious - even more funny is that your parenst own a leg lap :0
Love the B&B gift - lucky you. Have fun!
Hmmm...Finn may have met his match then...he is obsessed with Board Games (at only 4 years old). Santa brought him Zathura - it's so much fun!!!
Post a Comment