Saturday, January 3, 2009

YEYB: Year End, Year Beginning


Similar to years past, I rang in the New Year with friends. We've had a long standing tradition- of sorts- of an evening in, a pot-luck dinner and good company. Oh, and maybe a movie or board game thrown in for added amusement. New Year's this year was pretty low-key and relaxing.
Thank you Vana and Aaron for having us over!!

{The boys teased us girls about blogging and picture taking. At one point, we had 3 cameras in the living room taking photographs. ha! We're getting older. But we're still dorks.}

****
I'm still hashing out my New Year's resolutions.
Is that allowed... even on January 3rd???

To be honest, my YEYB is starting off a little bothersome. Pinched nerves, neck spasms, sleepless nights, SEVERAL chiropractor visits and a UTI. Awesome. Needless to say, I'm behind on nearly everything. blah!

Resolutions aside, I'm thankful for a night out with good friends.

****
Changing course... Happy New Year. May 2009 bring you many blessings.

For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"

3 comments:

Lindsey Lindstrom said...

OH WE ARE SAD TO HAVE MISSED YOU ALL!!! I love new years with all of you!

please sir said...

Happy New Year!

Alyssa said...

So glad we were able to be in company with such dear friends:)

I love that t.s. quote!