Wednesday, December 17, 2008

it's not that far really

We played this card game for HOURS. I highly recommend it for the upcoming holidays. It proved to be an amusing activity while baby Alice was sleeping. It also proved to be rather addicting. Nerd points (thanks Brad).

I picked up this screen printed postcard and weirdo pinback buttons at an art fair in Chicago. Nothing says "30th birthday" like a zombie escape plan, eh?! The postcard was supposed to get Tony and Holt to move back to Chicago- hmmm. Yesterday's snow shower...

4 comments:

please sir said...

Those pins are funny! Ohh look at all that snow!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love those buttons! Looks like you guys had a great time. Bet you're reconsidering living in Chicago after all this winter wonderlandness!

Alyssa said...

Nice find;)Doesn't everyone need a little zombie flare?

Anonymous said...

No! Don't shoot a flare, you'll only attract MORE zombies!